Immediate Hire for Certified Medical Assistant!!
Specialty Medical Practice, located in Atlanta (North Druid Hills / Brookhaven area) is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant with Injections & Phlebotomy experience to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
Only candidates that are Certified Medical Assistants will be considered!
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Update EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Certification as Medical Assistant
- 2+ years experience in high-volume physician practice
- Draw Blood
- Experienced with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to our years of experience and expertise in partnering qualified candidates with exceptional companies, both clients and candidates value our commitment to their satisfaction. We believe there is more to matching the right person with the right job, and our attention to both our clients and candidates needs and requirements makes the entire recruitment process as straightforward and effortless as it should be.
Our history of success in providing experienced professionals for companies in a variety of industries is considerable, and we are confident in our ability to not just meet, but exceed your expectations.
At KC Staffing Solutions we are truly Matching Talent with Opportunity!
Role: Certified Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.