Company: HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE - LUBBOCK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Day CAREGivers!
You will be directly working with Clients, following a one-on-one care plan in clients homes. We are in need of Daytime Caregivers to provide incidental transportation for our clients applicants must meet all requirements. If you are looking for the opportunity to give back to the greatest generation we have the perfect job for you. Help our older adults to remain at home by providing practical care.
If you have a heart for caring come join our Team , not only provide personalized and attentive care, but build genuine relationships with those you serve. Are you detail-oriented, highly organized, and committed to creating a healthy environment that meets client needs?
Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed to succeed in this role. Prior caregiving experience is a plus. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist clients with daily activities such as moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles
- Care for clients by changing bed linens, doing laundry, cleaning the home, or assisting with personal care
- Maintain records of client care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor
- Build relationships with clients by conversing or reading aloud to help keep them mentally healthy and alert
- Medication Reminders
- Engage clients in exercises or other activities
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Experience preferred
- Driver's license required
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Reliable Transportation
Complete our short application today!
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers
- 401 K
- Wellness Plan
- Additional pay for holidays and overtime
- A caring and encouraging staff
- Same Day Pay Available
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.