American Environmental Testing Laboratory is looking for a talented Associate Accountant to join our growing team.
As Associate Accountant for AETL, you will work dierectly with the comptroller and perform general accounting duties and play a pivotal role in building out our internal accounting and finance functions. You’ll work closely with our internal team to execute day-to-day operations as well as manage books, data and reports.
What you’ll do..
- Contribute to the improvement, design and implementation of new accounting and financial policies and procedures
- Complete all invoicing, audits and financial reports, including the managing and reconciling of accounts payable and receivable
- Perform ROI and risk assessments, recommending best approaches and practices
- Process sales contracts, employee expense reports, salary and payroll information in a timely manner
- Investigate, prepare and present financial analyses of various company undertakings
What we're looking for..
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Premier and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Experience in environmental laboratory accounting is ideal but not required
This job is ideal for you if..
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and accurate in your delivery
- You’re known for making sound decisions and thinking ahead
- You always do the right thing over the easy thing
- You’re a steel vault when it comes to confidential information
AETL is headquartered in Burbank CA. We offer competative pay with full benefits in a friendly, fun and mission driven work environment.
Role: Associate Accountant
Apply for this job now.