New Behavioral Network , Delaware is currently looking for Part - Time or Per Diem LCSW or LPC-MH to provide therapy for our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
This is the perfect position for some who is looking for flexibility in their day as you will have the autonomy to set your own office hours and can customize and manage the care and how often you see each client.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy services to clients with mental health issues
- As an LCSW or LPC , y ou will be responsible for behavioral assessments and evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuro-psychological disorders using individual and family therapies.
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Option to do Mobile Therapy or work in office as a Traditional Outpatient Therapist
- Must have an active LCSW or LPC - MH licensed in the state of Delaware.
- Have a minimum of two years experience working in a mental health counseling setting.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standard and ethics regarding the delivery of services.
- Must be able to document in a clear concise manner.
The NBN Group is a family-centered home care agency established in 1986. We serve communities in NJ, PA, and DE area. The NBN Group is dedicated to delivering world-class comprehensive home care services. We offer integrative services including skilled nursing, respiratory equipment and therapists, pharmacy and infusion services, and behavioral programs for children and adults. Newborn Nurses provides each patient with a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals providing highly skilled nursing care for your neonate, child or senior family member. NBN Infusions has an on-going formulary of different IV drugs and therapies. If a patient is on a non-formulary medication, our pharmacist can order and have the drug within 24 hours. Healthcare Consultant, Inc. has the experience, expertise, technology and sensitivity to ease the transition from rehab setting to home care for the patient and family. New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach to in-home therapy, utilizing best-practice strategies that have a positive impact on our clients and their families.
Role: Licences Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or LPC- MH
Apply for this job now.