Company: CANON PRODUCTION PRINTING GERMANY GMBH & CO. KG
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
For our team in the Digital Packing Printing Business Line we are looking for a Sales Executive Digital Label Printing
This position can be exercised from any EMEA country.
Preferred locations are UK, Italy or Poland.
Sales Executive Digital Label Printing Your responsibilities / your challenge:
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales / revenue budget of the assigned account(s) and subsequent tasks required to manage the account and achieving the set targets
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities, prospects and evaluate customer needs
- Actively generate new leads and follow-up on provided leads and create sales opportunities
- Acquire new customers, meet with prospects to understand their needs and their decision making process criteria
- Develop and strengthen business relationship with the assigned accounts
- Provide value propositions, handle objections, prepare quotes and negotiate / close deals
- Degree in business administration, marketing or an equivalent area
- Proven experience / track record as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficient knowledge of and experience in the printing industry, ideally with a focus on digital printing and / or and self-adhesive label printing
- Customer focus, self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to work in cross-functional, multinational teams
- Proactive mindset, reliability and team spirit complete your profile
Are you interested?
- An interesting and exciting role within an international operating company
- Promising career opportunities
- Continuous development of personal & professional skills
- Flexible working hours and an attractive compensation
- Social benefits of a large company
- A team who is looking forward to welcoming you
Please submit your cover letter and resume stating your salary expectations and possible starting date (in English) via the apply now button.
Severely disabled persons and persons with equivalent disabilities will be given preferential consideration if they are suitable.
Apply now For more information about this position, please contact Mr.
Thomas Wiedenmann, HR Recruiting, T .