We're Medicare First, a nationwide social care recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified social work professionals for temporary and permanent work across the UKs local authorities.
My client is a Council based in Nottingham. The role is in the Children's and Families department is focused on the delivery of services relating to vulnerable children, young people and complex families. overarching outcomes.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and speci?cally with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
What we need from Children's Social Worker
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority MASH and Asssessments teams
What you will receive from us
- Medicare First is a first tier recruitment provider to local authorities so you will have access to opportunities before they reach many other agencies
- Opportunity as a Medicare First worker to access continued lines of work
- Excellent rates of pay both (Umbrella companies, Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in hear more about this opportunity please call Cindia on [... Click Apply...].