Our PRODUCT / EVENT DEMONSTRATORS represent our customers and clients in retail locations where you shop.
We are a company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent and no day is ever the same!
Are you a self-starter with strong attention to details? Candidates with previous retail or sales experience, outgoing personality and the ability to build relationships have success with our team!
We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can create solutions and have the ability to:
· Represent the brand/product in all aspects.
· Work with technology collecting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
· Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
· Retain knowledge of ordering and pick procedures for the retailer.
· Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
· Create additional sales opportunities
· Assess and prioritize work-loads based on store assignment and client needs.
· Represent us in a professional manner and follow company dress code policy.
· Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Must be at least 18yrs or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- will need card table and linen black table cloth & other house-hold items (given information in interview)
Crossmark is proud to foster a corporate culture that is empowering, inclusive and responsible. Our values center on people, integrity, results, trust, teamwork, innovation, and balance. Having associates who live these values and have a great passion for what they do makes us a terrific company to work for!
Role: Product Demonstrator
Apply for this job now.