Payroll Assistant Manager
To support in the successful delivery and execution of a large multi-sited payroll. Ensuring that all employees receive a service focused provision and salaries, taxes etc. are paid accurately in accordance with contractual, procedural and legislative requirements.
- Process all data onto the payroll system to ensure salary adjustments are reflected.
- Ensure sick days and holidays are tracked.
- Ensure compliance with company policy on all elements of payroll and take appropriate action when required.
- Ensure all payroll activity adheres to audit requirements.
- Raise month end payments as required.
- Issue pension forms as required.
- Support the T&A system in relation to all payroll activity.
- Manage any payroll queries via calls and emails from both internal and external customers.
- Administrative tasks including the daily filing to ensure efficient and assessable filling and Administration systems are maintained.
Please note this is a fixed term contract (4-6months), and the candidate needs to be available to start next week.
Salary: up to £35k (pro rata)
If you'd like to apply send your most up to date CV ASAP to #removed#
Please check our website for all live roles #removed#