As the first sales development representative, you will work closely with our CEO, business operations, and marketing to help develop and execute our sales process to engage with leads across a range of industries. The SDR role is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within the startup and enterprise accounts. This role manages the outbound campaigns to companies and contacts within accounts that you create in an effort to schedule net-new meetings. You will provide support in building lists of potential customers, create targeted campaigns, and qualifying new leads.
- You will source new leads to create opportunities for our team
- You will engage with leads through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (calls, emails, Linkedin, etc.)
- Make sure the CRM (Pipedrive) is updated after each activity
- Prepare materials that will be used by the sales team for each client presentation
- Handle inbound from potential clients
- Partner with marketing to create materials that will be shared with potential clients
Why You'll Love Working at RFS
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence
- Self-disciplined, organized, and ambitious
- Proficiency with Pipedrive or similar CRM
- Strong interest to learn sales
- We are builders - our team loves finding new ways to do a process. If you have improvements, it's something that people at Recruiting from Scratch embraces.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at Recruiting from Scratch embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.