We are looking for a customer service representative who is energetic, friendly, dependable, and adept at multitasking. The ability to handle a high volume of customer calls and emails a day with minimum supervision is a must. There will also be a need to help fill orders when not communicating with customers. Strong verbal and listening skills and an upbeat attitude are essential. Computer skills are also required. We offer a great work environment and maintain a fun but relaxed atmosphere. There will also be plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. The schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday 3:30-9pm.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.