SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - £50k-£60k incl of CA - plus bonus
We are currently working with a leading Telecommunications group who are looking for an additional Service Delivery Manager to join their team.
We are looking for someone with experience in account management within the telecoms industry. Planning, problem solving, project management and sales skills will also be necessary for this role.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong leadership skills, someone who adopts a structured approach and is comfortable making challenging and difficult decisions.
Job role of the Service Delivery Manager:
- Overall responsibility for customer engagement process
- Responsible for contract management, deliverables and organic growth of accounts
- Clarifying and communicating customer requirements, issues and escalations internally
- Ensuring that customer expectations are managed
- Responsible for change management
- Provide support to sales in preparation of bids
- Manage the contract review process
Experience/skills required for the Service Delivery Manager:
- Experience in a similar role in the telecoms/IT industry
- An analytical mind with excellent IT skills
- Strong background of dealing directly with senior stakeholders
- Contract/SLA Management
A full job description is available.
Please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.