We are looking for a Floor Production Supervisor who is flexible. We are adding to the team by adding someone who can help work at our Peanut Facility and Corporate Production Facility depending on the needs of the company. We have an increase of orders and need the additional person on our Production Team.
The hours could be for 1st shift (6a-330p) or for 2nd shift (3p-1130p) or may be mid-shift. By adding this position, we are looking to be able to have rotating Saturdays versus every Saturday. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be successful in a company that is growing.
If you are ready for the challenge, flexible and ready to be part of our TEAM, please apply. We are interested in you!
Bilingual is a plus but not necessary.
Food manufacturing experience is a plus.
Henry Broch and Company : We are a global ingredients supplier, co-packer and manufacturer of food ingredients. We focus on spices, snack foods, essential oils and bakery items. We are a fast growing company and we know that we are not able to meet our yearly objectives without employing good, dedicated, goal oriented and career driven individuals. Join an awesome group of individuals and help make our teams better! We maintain BRC A rated manufacturing facilities which service the top 100 food manufacturers and restaurant chains worldwide.
SUMMARY: Responsible for efficient manufacturing that includes receiving, processing, manufacturing and cleaning of equipment. Interaction with Maintenance, QA, and Warehousing is critical. This person will work closely with the Production manager to ensure trained staffing is available to complete all production, rework and other assignments as needed. Communicating issues in a clear and concise manner is critical. As well as proving timely feedback to any department. The ability to identify quality issues or tooling requirements is required.
HOURS: Monday through Friday, full-time with work hours designated by the Supervisor. Must be able to work 2nd shift and have the flexibility to work as a floater at our different facilities or Saturdays as needed. We are adding to our team of Production Supervisors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead, train, prioritize and direct work flow and methods for 15-20 team members
· Direct the necessary daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members.
· Must be a hands-on individual with the operations and personnel and who can develop team members to their highest potential.
· Communication, coordination and support of all policies and procedures within the Production, and Warehouse/Distribution area.
· Complete all necessary records, projects and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Drives results and continuous improvement in the organization and has a “Can do”, take charge attitude.
· Involved in interview, hiring, review, discipline and termination process for Production team members.
· Takes action through coaching and counseling of both associates and management to correct behaviors and methods to prevent future occurrences.
· Monitors a variety of operational information, such as "mis-picks" and productivity reports, to insure individual order selectors and the entire shift are meeting picking standard. Takes action through coaching and counseling to correct behaviors
· Work closely with production manager to execute production plans throughout the day and ensure the work is being evenly distributed amongst pickers.
· Ensure all inventory issues are addressed & answered in a timely manner.
· Organize and lead the focus on improved productivity levels in a manner that first stresses effectiveness by improving processes and secondly stresses the efficiency of associate work.
· Plan, manage, and adjust the daily workload and staffing to minimize unplanned overtime.
· Ensure compliance of GMP’s, QC and Safety Policy and Procedures
· Flexible to vary work shifts dependent upon production and staffing needs.
We need a hands on, lead by example type of person!
· Bachelor’s degree required and/or 3-5 years of similar experience in a Production Supervisor role within a manufacturing environment.
· Experience in Brokers Plus or ERP systems.
· Ability to work independently.
· Must be thorough and detail oriented.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
· Ability to operate in a team environment.
· Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
· Bilingual is a plus
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS:
· Ability to work in a team atmosphere, promoting positive work relationships with both internal and external guests.
· Capacity to utilize effective time management skills and be able to work under the stress of multiple deadlines, requests from other departments, and interruptions with accuracy.
· Ability to follow directions and communicate in English verbally and in writing and to read and understand materials printed in English.
· Capacity to be self-motivated and achieve goals with minimal supervision or direction.
Marginal Functions: Performs other duties as assigned.
adjust the daily workload and staffing to minimize unplanned overtime.
We are a global ingredients supplier, Co-Packer and Manufacturer of food ingredients. We focus on spices, snack foods, essential oils and bakery items. We are a fast growing company and we know that we are not able to meet our yearly objectives without employing good, dedicated, goal oriented and career driven individuals. Join an awesome group of individuals and help make our teams better! We maintain BRC A rated manufacturing facilities which service the top 100 food manufacturers and restaurant chains world wide.
Role: Production Floor Supervisor - Floater for both shifts
Apply for this job now.