Our client, a busy holiday park based in St. Austell are looking for a Senior Receptionist to join their reception team. This is a temporary on-going role until mid-late October. We are looking for someone who is able to work 30 hours per week over 5 days, this includes weekends and some evening work so a flexible attitude is required. Experience within the reception/holiday sector is also required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can communicate effectively
- Has the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Has a passion in working with the public
- Has a flexible positive attitude
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Welcoming and checking in our guests
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Making reservations, providing options of upgrades and equipment hire available
- Dealing with customer queries, including any concerns or issues raised
- Helping our guests enjoy their holiday by providing park knowledge and local knowledge
- General reception administration
- Using office systems to ensure they run smoothly and efficiently
- Cashing up daily banking and Petty Cash
- Assisting and working alongside the Duty Manager and Area Manager where necessary
- Liaising with Housekeepers, Directors and Head Office
- Desire to take on responsibilities
- Any other duties required by the Area Manager or Director
The pay rate will vary from £11.50 - £12.00 an hour depending on experience.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role please submit your CV in the first instance.