We are looking for an assertive leader to join our kitchen team at Chick-fil-A. Having high-quality management is an integral part to our success. You will be in a fast-paced, challenging position and encouraged daily to grow as a leader, as your contribution will be essential to a successful restaurant operation and maintaining a positive work culture.
- Overseeing all in-restaurant kitchen operations
- Coaching and managing a team of 10+
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures food safety
- Managing inventory and performing daily food audits
- Assisting management in high-level goals and attending weekly meetings
- 2 years of management experience
- Basic understanding of kitchen operations
- Passion for Chick-fil-A’s values
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Open Availability
- Full Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Gym Allowance
- Leadership Development Stipend
- Free Meals every Shift
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
Please apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
Role: Kitchen Director - Back of House Manager
Location: Palm Coast,
Apply for this job now.