Mobile Fabric Technician
Swansea / South Wales / South West
£28,000 - £30,000
Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
Our client is currently looking for a Mobile Fabric Technician to cover a number of commercial contracts across South Wales, South West - they can offer job stability, further progression and training as well as great company benefits. There could also be some oppornity for travel overseas with some of their international projects.
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of customers' needs at all times, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks
- City & Guild qualification (desirable)
- Well presented and able to deal with clients
- A can-do attitude