Devops Engineer (GCP - Google Cloud) - 6 months - REMOTE WORKING - FINANCIAL SERVICES - £600 PER DAY Inside IR35.
My client, a leading consultancy is actively recruiting for an experienced Devops Engineer with Google Cloud experience (GCP) with backup cloud exit strategy to Azure including but not limited to implementations of a Kubernetes environment, GCP environment, Azure Environment, CICD environment, OpenSource, Agile, ETL and multiple Microservices.
- Design, support and implementation for State-of-the-Art cloud native solutions including migration options for Legacy applications
- Ensure production grade service stability
- Work together with your teammates, clients and vendors in a collaborative way
- Support project management with estimations and stick to defined milestones
- Share ideas for improvements and provide insights to other colleagues
- Excellent knowledge in cloud technologies within at least one provider (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Very good troubleshooting competency including detailed knowledge in Networking, Protocols and Security
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts with pipelines in multiple tools (eg Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab or othersContinue)
- Knowledge of configuration management up to infrastructure as code with tools like Ansible, Terraform or others
- Full stack knowledge from GIT over CI/CD support up to automatic deployment in multiple environments
- Passion for technology and growth
Role: Devops Engineer (GCP - Google Cloud) - 6 months - REMOTE WORKING - FIN
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.