Digital innovation is reshaping the insurance industry - We're making it happen. Charles Taylor InsureTech was established to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions. We don't have a one-size-fits-all approach or prescriptive methodology. We work consultatively with our clients to revitalise their operations, reinvent established processes and implement future-ready solutions that deliver measurable benefit and improve data-driven decision making.
Charles Taylor is a global provider of professional services and technology solutions dedicated to enabling the global insurance market to do its business fundamentally better. Dating back to 1884, Charles Taylor now is currently in more than 120 locations spread across 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Charles Taylor believes that it holds a distinctive position in its markets in that it is able to provide professional services and technology solutions in order to support every stage of the insurance lifecycle and every aspect of the insurance operating model. Charles Taylor serves a diversified blue-chip international customer base that includes national and international insurance companies, mutuals, captives, MGAs, Lloyd's syndicates and reinsurers, along with brokers, distributors and corporate insureds.
Charles Taylor has three distinct business areas - Claims Services, InsureTech and Insurance Management.
Charles Taylor was recently acquired by an investment company managed and controlled by Lovell Minnick Partners LLC. Lovell Minnick is a US Private Equity firm that invests in the global financial services industry, including related technology and business services companies, with a focus on helping to build long term value for clients, employees and shareholders. The acquisition will support the continuation of Charles Taylor's successful growth strategy, with a focus on expanding client relationships, broadening specialist capabilities and the range of services and technology solutions, deepening geographic coverage, and reinvesting in quality of service and technology.
For more information, please visit #removed#
QA Manager. Provide a framework of methodology and standardization to the Organization and its Projects, in two important branches: Quality in Processes and Product Quality, detecting early the causes of defects and avoiding their spread. Ensure that the software works according to the requirements, works with its interfaces in the expected way, detecting defects early and avoiding their propagation and reaching the client (internal or external).
It is responsible for carrying out Quality Planning, Execution / Quality Assurance Tasks and Reporting / monitoring of Quality Activities and existing Non-conformities
• Design / Plan testing plan.
• Collaboration with UK delivery projects
• Build and lead the QA team.
• Design consistent Metrics and Databases to show performance of the Area
• Define test cases based on functional, non-functional and technical requirements.
• Define the Integration tests to be carried out.
• Manage the assembly of test environments.
• Analyze and report test results, statistics, etc.
• Participate during the systems conception stage in the development of testing strategies.
• Participate in the definition and revision of standards and norms applicable to design and construction.
• Align the scheduled activities of the Quality Plan to the Quality frameworks / standards followed by the Organization (ISO: 9001/27001 (Safety) / 20000