Clinician II (Bellingham)
Compass Health is currently looking for a Mental Health Counselor / Clinician II for our Adult Outpatient program in Whatcom County. Our new Clinician will be provide a range of clinically indicated services, including but not limited to individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family therapy, and case management services for adults with behavioral health conditions and their families/natural supports. . This position is responsible for assessing client/family functioning and needs, and partnering with the client/family to develop an individually tailored care plan designed to address the client/families goals. This position may also provide clinical support to Interns as appropriate.
Job Title: Clinician II
Program: 205-21280 -Mental Health 2
Hours: Full-Time, 40Hours/Week
Wage: $19.53 - $36.12/hour, DOE
• MA/MS/MSW Degree in a Behavioral Science related field.
• Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by WAC preferred.
• Meets educational and training requirements for designation as a Child Mental Health Specialist preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Evidence-Based Practices, or interest and ability to learn.
• Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of
Health must submit Agency
Affiliated Counselor application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
• Valid Washington State Driver's License including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals with complex needs and multi-system involvement.
• Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems.
• Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
Compass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: #removed#
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer