Are you looking for a role in healthcare with excellent pay and flexible shift patterns?
Our client is currently seeking Occupational Health nurses, Registered General nurses, Registered Mental Health nurses and Community Health nurses to join their friendly team.
About the company:
The company is a specialist temporary employment agency covering the whole of the region.
They supply nurses, care assistants, support workers and more to care homes, hospitals and other establishments.
The agency places emphasis on quality, from the services they provide to their staff and the customer experience.
They want the very best for their clients and their loved ones, so if you are passionate about providing exceptional service and changing lives for the better, this role is for you.
- NMC Registration: OHN / RGN / RMH / CH
- To be able to work independently
- To be committed to expanding his/her expertise and professional development
- To provide support to the nursing team and be responsible in the planning, provision and evaluation of a high standard of care
- To be able to communicate at appropriate levels with all patients, relatives, staff, other professionals and external agencies involved in the care of the clients
- Be able to demonstrate a high standard of inter-personal skills and communication, good leadership qualities including delegation and the co-ordination of teams
- To be an effective team leader and role model
- Learn and develop new skills
- Flexible working hours
- Gain experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Work in an industry that makes a positive impact
- Long service / employee recognition
- On-going professional development & career progression opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: TBC per hour
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like to work for this reputable agency, then please do not hesitate in applying.