Join OPYA and make a big impact!
We are continuing to hire during the COVID-19 constraints and are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. We have updated our protocols and guidelines for in-home care. Updates include staff self-screenings for symptoms and asking clients and families basic health screening questions before each session. All technicians will be provided with PPE such as gloves, masks, sanitizer and disinfectant products. We continue to leverage and monitor local health department information to ensure safe working conditions for our employees.
We're changing the world for kids with Autism and their families! Want to join us? If you're caring, entrepreneurial and value teamwork, then do something amazing with us today. Who Are We?We are Opya! We're on a big mission to change the world for kids with Autism and their families. We're doing this today by connecting evidence-based trailblazing autism therapies with the latest technologies. Our passionate team of amazing people is dedicated to achieving therapeutic goals better and quicker while improving the Autism care experience for our clients.Our innovative customized technologies connect families with our Autism care and team, streamlining our Autism therapies and services for the families we serve. We care for our clients, their families, our team and we are contributors to the Autism community. What is a Behavior Technician?
Behavior Technicians work independently under the supervision of our amazing team of Behavior Analysts, and Speech and Occupational Therapists to help our clients with Autism. They work in homes, schools, and our clinics to provide individualized therapies that help kids learn to improve their social interactions and communication, and to better their ability to take care of themselves.
Behavior Therapies can be something like showing a kid the steps needed to tie their own shoe laces, or wash their hands. Or helping them to communicate better with the people around them. The ultimate goal is to increase behaviors that are helpful and decrease behaviors that are harmful or affect learning. Our goal is for our clients to reach their full potential through our clinically excellent Autism care.
Of course, there's a lot of science that goes into our Autism care, and we'll be supporting you every step of the way.
Here's How You'll Make a Big Impact!
- Providing clinically excellent care for individuals diagnosed with Autism
- Building and strengthening therapeutic relationships with clients
- Educating parents on behavior therapy principles
- Using our innovative technology to accurately collect ongoing clinical data
- Collaborating with clinical leadership teams to communicate client progress
- Assuring the health and safety of clients
- Travelling to homes and schools
Want to Join Us? This Is What You Need
- Must be available to work during the weekday peak hours, (2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) and preferably on weekends as well
Minimum Education, Experience & Training Equivalent to:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Your own reliable transportation & current insurance policy
- A valid US driver's license
- Experience using productivity tools like Google/G-Suite
- Willingness to travel to multiple worksites
- Timely, reliable, responsible and committed to long-term employment
- Bachelor's degree
- Recent experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Recent experience providing education, coaching, and support to families with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or related learning and developmental disabilities a plus
- American Sign Language or bilingual ability
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive pay starting at $18.00-$21.00 per hour, depending on relevant experience
- Opportunity to work on a dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Immediate pay raise after completing Opya's fully paid and sponsored training
- Paid driving time & mileage reimbursement
- iPhone & iPad for work communication & clinical data collection
Regular part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week and regular full-time employees qualify for the following company-supported benefits:
- Company-sponsored Medical Insurance
- Free Dental & Vision Insurance
- Access to
- 401[K] employee plan
- Free Pet Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Student loan refinancing at preferential rates with bonus cash back
- Gym discounts, travel & lifestyle discounts
- Free Headspace app for mindfulness, meditation and wellness
- Free UrbanSitter subscription for your childcare needs
Powered by JazzHR