Network Sales Engineer
As a member of the Sales and Operations teams, the Technical Sales Engineer will work closely with the other members to develop and position solutions involving managed services for TeamLogic IT. The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for technical aspects of the presales and sales process and will work closely with the Salespersons to develop and position solutions.
During the discovery process, the needs analysis would be instituted in order to confirm TeamLogic IT’s products and services meet the prospect’s requirements and assist in technical qualifications. Throughout the proposal’s development and presentation process, technology would be explained and solutions demonstrated to both business and technical users, while meeting technical and budgetary requirements. Once the proposal is accepted and deployed, the Technical Sales Engineer will provide on-site support for integration, troubleshooting, and training. This will be accomplished by working with technical support staff in assisting clients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities will be:
- Explaining the technology and demonstrate differentiation of our value proposition to both business and technical prospects
- Support Sales team in developing proposals, including design, specification and quoting
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Work in conjunction with the Technical Support team in providing post-sales support to clients
This position is very important within our company and will make a big difference to our clients and our growth. You can be a part of this exciting opportunity and be a part of our team. We are TeamLogic IT, a national network of locally-owned business providing comprehensive managed services for small- and medium-sized businesses in the Green Bay, Appleton and Oshkosh areas. We offer solutions and support for monitoring and maintenance of network equipment, security, back-up and disaster recovery and business continuity. More precisely, this includes:
- Deploying and managing Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Designing local area networks
- Implementing and monitoring network security
- Optimizing and maintaining network software and hardware
- Building and deploying VoIP solutions
- Performing network infrastructure troubleshooting
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Server
- Telephone solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in Sales Engineering for a technology company
- Self-motivated and focused with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ha a pleasant and friendly style of verbal and written communication.
- Intimate knowledge and experience with Windows troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of networking principles and IP communication
- Experience with network equipment configuration and troubleshooting
- will be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Security +
- MSDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- SCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- Exchange Server experience
- At least 5 or 6 years hands-on experience
We offer competitive salaries, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
Please reply with your resume and salary requirements.
TeamLogic IT is a technology franchise that solves a major headache for small and medium-sized businesses by offering managed IT service solutions that turn technology into an ally rather than an obstacle for clients. We provide a broad array of services to customers, including standard IT services such as installing, configuring and repairing servers, and offering data recovery and repair of devices. What separates TeamLogic IT from competitors, though, is our emphasis on managed IT services and consultation, coupled with outstanding customer service.
Role: Network Systems Engineer
Location: Green Bay,
Apply for this job now.