We are a small commercial HVAC construction and service company looking for the right person to fill a construction installer position. 2 year’s experience preferred, but will train the right person. Must have valid drivers license and standard tools.
- OSHA Trained
- Purchase, replace and maintain required tools for HVAC Installer
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Proficient in installing duct work,
- Proficient in install mechanical piping
- An understanding of HVAC Equipment and systems
- Ability to safely and responsibly install refrigerant lines including brazing
- Ability to safely and responsibly install ductless mini-splits
- Ability to use full range of body motion: climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, lifting, bending and twisting
Compensation based on experience
Role: HVAC Installer
Apply for this job now.