To be considered as a candidate for this position, applicants must be 18 years of age.
Job Description Finishers are needed to make products visually and dimensionally acceptable using operation sheets, customer blueprints and specifications. . Must be able to stand for long-periods of time .
- Maintain customer quality requirements with assistance
- Develop skills with finish product-using techniques such as burring, reaming and tapping, polishing, blasting using hand or power tools, and sand blasters
- Assist with the verification of the revision level for the current operation (operation sheets, blue prints)
- Verify PC count and all applicable documentation for completion of previous operations
- To complete all applicable documentation for the current operation (i.e. Shop traveler sign off and first pc, inspection record sheet, and/or AQL and NCMR)
- Notify engineering of changes to travelers, routings, and runtimes
- Able to perform simple finishing operations to print and operation sheet
- Complies with work rules including those pertaining to safety, health, and quality system
- Prior production or manufacturing experience preferred
- Good mechanical ability and comprehension
- A strong desire to learn
- Maintain organization to ISO operation procedures
- Complete all job specific required training
- Perform duties to achieve overall business unit metrics
- Comply with all safety regulations, wears appropriate safety equipment as required in each area of the facility
- Identify areas of improvement with positive impact companywide performance metrics
- Document changes necessary to the job description which reflect actual job operation
Role: Manufacturing Support Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift (Orchard Park, NY)
Location: Orchard Park,
Apply for this job now.