Product Manager (any level)
Level: Junior, Senior or Director (based on experience)
Experience in one or more areas: Music industry, Payments/FinTech, Business Intelligence, SaaS Enterprise Software, APIs and PaaS
Join a talented team in a hot and growing VC backed company, to deliver the next generation SaaS payments platform. Exactuals has an opportunity for a motivated Product Manager (any level) to own and grow our core PaymentHub product into a multi-tenant platform processing high volume transactions for top profile customers.
As Product Manager, you will work hands-on with developers, stakeholders, customers, and marketers to deliver a best in class product to our customer base, increase profitability, strengthen quality, and overall raise the bar for our team and core offering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own delivery of product features and enhancements within Agile Scrum teams
- Write user centered stories to clearly define user needs and requirements
- Team with engineering to refine acceptance criteria and negotiate delivery
- Own the product roadmap, prioritize build efforts and manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategy to delivery and ongoing growth
- Design and execute go-to-market plans
- Perform market research and analysis to define customer needs and market opportunities
- Help build partnerships with vendors and third parties
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years of software product management for SaaS or payments products, in successful companies
- 2+ years prior experience working as a Product Owner in Agile Scrum
- Natural leadership instincts, with a positive team building approach
- Strong passion for exploring and understanding customer needs
- Ability to team successfully with engineers and foster a positive, empowering environment
- Data driven decision making experience
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Technical background is preferred
- BS/BA degree is required, MBA a big plus.
- Open to potential travel (10%)
Exactuals is a company built for the long haul. We value family, health, creativity, and the work-life balance required to achieve success both in and out of the office. We work hard to support one another in our mission to modernize the residuals payment space while enjoying the journey together immensely.
Exactuals is centrally located in Los Angeles on the 17th Floor of 1100 Glendon Ave.
Role: Product Manager (any level)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.