Sr. Security Engineer - Direct Hire - Crofton, MD
Our client seeks an experienced solution engineer. Duties will include:
· Solution Delivery - Post-Sales engineering to deliver proposed solutions for large complex projects and drive security delivery initiatives.
· Be a true trusted advisor with the ability to research and recommend new/advanced security technologies and solutions.
· Perform both Security Assessment services and architect/design product configurations based on the customer requirements.
· Deliver proposed solutions and mentor junior engineers.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Top Secret clearance.
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on consulting service experience focused on security and wired network products and solutions.
· Post-sales experience in the Federal government sector is highly desired
· Strong knowledge of overall security industry trends and customer security compliance requirements.
· Cisco Certifications: CCIE, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP and/or other relevant security certification is highly desired.
· Must have progressive experience in one or more of the following security solutions such as:
· Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Router/Switch (Catalyst and Nexus), Firewall (ASA, Palo Alto is a plus), VPN/DMVPN, 802.1X, IDS/IPS, Web & Email Security (ESA/WSA), Firepower, SourceFire
· Fundamental or conceptual understanding of Cisco datacenter and wireless technologies, VMware virtualization is a plus.
· Experience with StealthWatch by Lancope is a plus.
· Experience with Tenable is a plus.
· Experience with F5 is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with clients of all levels
Role: Pre Sales Sr. Security Engineer – Direct Hire – Bowie, MD
Apply for this job now.