Company: BLUEPRINT RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22000 - £26000
Graduate Software Engineer
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions are a rapidly expanding technology focused recruitment agency and we are looking to strengthen our in-house technology team by recruiting an additional graduate software engineer.
Based in Fareham, only 2 minutes from junction 11 of the M27 on the Cams Hall Estate, we are a medium sized company with a vibrant culture where your skills can made a difference to aid the growth of the business.
You will be aiding with the development of a broad range of software solutions to support the business. The technology deployed is based on the Microsoft platform and hence a knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS and T-SQL are the core language set that role requires knowledge of.
The successful applicant will have a technology aptitude and will have either a BSc. degree or similar in a software developer discipline, but applicants with some business studies components in their qualifications will be preferred but is not essential. Other skills include:
- A passion for software engineering / development and some experience of programming through personal or academic projects, work or placement year.
- A fast learner with the ability to tackle varied development related queries
- The ability to learn new development tools and technology
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment of development and change.
The company offers an excellent working environment and with its investment in technology, this offers a good opportunity to expand your knowledge, skills and career in a forward thinking, fast paced, vibrant culture.
· Salary in the range of £22K £26K
· 40 hours per week
You must have the right to work in the UK