Role: Site Supervisor
Location: Secondary School, Westminster, Central London
Annual salary: £32,000
Hours: 40 hrs per week (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm); 52 weeks a year; occasional Saturdays
Required: June 2021
Contract: Fixed term contract until August 2022
Aston Education is looking for a Site Supervisor for a small secondary school in Westminster near Victoria station to start as soon as possible.
As a Site Supervisor your duties will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general site management including planned and reactive building maintenance
- Opening and closing of the school
- Ensuring security of the building at all times
- Liaising with and supervising contractors on site
- Re-stocking and replacement of supplies
- Smoke alarm testing
- Health and Safety
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role, preferably in a school setting
- Basic DIY/Practical skills and ability to use and maintain tools and basic light machinery
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Good ITC, verbal and written communication skills
This secondary school has brand new facilities.
Closing date: As soon as possible
Interviews: Virtual interviews as soon as possible
To find out more and to apply for this Site Supervisor job, please send your CV Tarja Aila at Aston Education #removed# or call 07399 399 753.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Each post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.