Genuinely exciting opportunity to work for a really exciting fast growth business based in Guildford who are developing their HR Data analytics and Insights proposition.
The HR Data Insights and Analytics Specialist will report directly into the Head of Reward Providing analytics and advisory support on all people related matters.
You will support the Global team to help drive commercial people decision making based on storytelling and data insights
Role responsibilities include:
● First contact for all analytics queries
● Benchmark and advise on best practice and market trends
● Support annual compensation review, annual bonus processes and Sales Incentive Plans
● Coordinate data for the salary and benefit surveys
● Provide clear and accurate management reporting information
● Participate in HRIS implementation project and enhancements
● Works with external vendors
Role: HR Data Analytics and Insights specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.