Star Buick GMC Cadillac in Quakertown is looking to add an Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk to their team!
We offer great benefits, competitive pay, a casual work environment, and an opportunity to grow professionally.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post all accounts payable invoices accurately on a timely basis.
- Ensure that invoices are coded to the proper accounts and are properly authorized.
- Maintain vendor accounts
- Print Checks
- Process EFT transactions
- Post cash receipts, price differences and credits to vendor accounts timely and accurately
- Vendor reconciliation
- Reconcile A/R, make collection calls when necessary
- Process Daily Bank Deposit
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Daily 1/2 hour lunch coverage for receptionist
- Promote and demonstrate ethical and professional conduct at all times
- High School Diploma: some college accounting courses preferred
- Previous Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience a plus, but not required
- Must be punctual, dependable, detail oriented & possess good organizational & filing skills.
- Understanding of invoice style billing
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Professional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life, Disability and Cancer Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Monday- Friday: 8:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Hours are negotiable
Apply online today! Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Please contact Allison Cawley, HR Manager at #removed# x 128 or email #removed#
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, driver's license check, and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer