Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We’re enthusiastically seeking a Client Success, Manager who brings a high energy, can-do attitude, and passion for helping our customers succeed. In this role, you will focus on assisting the VP, Client Success in the daily operations of Epsilon PeopleCloud Discovery while supporting our clients in achieving their business goals and desired outcomes. Ultimately, you are a critical member of the Client Success team assuring end-users are adopting and realizing the full value of EPC Discovery. The Client Success, Manager will expertly utilize their people and communication skills to guide EPC Discovery clients towards success. This role participates in all stages of client engagement, from the business development stage, through delivery and adoption of EPC Discovery, as well as providing ongoing support to established customers.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with internal and external client facing SaaS platforms, possess technical acumen, become a SME over time, and possess excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate instills credibility, confidence, and trust with all clients, both external and internal Publicis Groupe partners. In this role, a mix of technical knowledge, business skills, and client-orientation is critical to overall success.
What You’ll Do
- Drive delivery and customer adoption of Epsilon PeopleCloud Discovery platform and services
- Ensure clients are engaged and extracting maximum value from the Discovery platform and related services
- Interface directly with delivery and implementation teams to ensure quality, completeness, and timeliness of the EPC Discovery solution
- Become a subject matter expert on the EPC Discovery platform, as well as any integrated partner vendor offerings, which may include combinations of data, technology, and partners, to meet client’s unique requirements
- Support the creation of training collateral, including presentations, documentation on features and functionality, case studies, and FAQs
- Serve as first-line support for the Discovery delivery teams, as well as handling and/or triage of customer escalations to resolve key issues
- Effectively communicate status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management
- Operate efficiently within a matrix organization with multi-country/cultural teams
Talents You’ll Bring to the Team
- Experience with the online/offline advertising ecosystem and understanding of the technologies that enable online/offline advertising (i.e. concepts and application of identity resolution, DSP, DMP, CDP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with platform delivery, data strategy, and data activation
- Experience in multi-channel marketing, agency experience, and digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- A natural and creative problem solver who can assess the landscape and conceptualize solutions to meet client business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and a comfort in communicating with internal and external stakeholders of varying seniority
- Ability to translate complex topics into easily understandable verbal and written communications, including translating business objectives and opportunity identification
- Fast learner with a passion for success in a customer-focused environment
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy with an ability to effectively influence a desired outcome, and the wherewithal to make that vision a reality
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships with internal and external clients and partners
- Self-motivated, determined, and adaptable, with a sense of ownership to resolve challenges that arise
- Ability and willingness to travel (once it is safe to resume) up to 50% domestically or internationally, only as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable four-year institution or equivalent work experience required, preferably in marketing, technology, or business management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable to change, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, results focused environment
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in advertising, technology, media, strategy, or analytics
- Ideally, 3+ years with demonstratable client-facing responsibilities
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms, cloud infrastructure, and relevant advertising and marketing technology stacks
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.