A job at Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro is more than just a job.
It's an opportunity to gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment! Since 2008, Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro has strived to be a place of restoration for all our Team Members by providing exceptional training, a positively unique culture, a clear career path, educational assistance, and offering a full range of benefits, including life, medical, dental, vision insurance. And did we mention free food? Yes, FREE food! Our high retention rate and internal promotion methods are proof that team members really do enjoy working at Chick-fil-A of Murfreesboro! If this sounds like the place for you, start your career with us TODAY!
Part-time and Full-time positions available.
Catering Team Member Job Description
What makes a successful Catering Team Member at Chick-fil-A Murfreesboro? Playing an important role by enriching community relationships through our catering services! You are the face of our company outside of our restaurants!
No experience necessary!
What's in it for you if you join Our Family:
- Eligibility for college scholarships and tuition reimbursement on local and national levels
- Sundays Off
- Free meals (yes, FREE) if you work a 6+ hour shift!
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Full-time - 1 week paid vacation after 6 months of consecutive employment
- Full- time - 3% IRA match after 12 months of consecutive employment
- Full-time - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days of consecutive employment
- FREE financial planning classes
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- A fun and positive environment
- A library of over 50 of the best leadership books available
Your Role on Our Team:
- Using CORE 4 model to serve guests: create eye contact, share a smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
- Executing the catering order process from receiving orders, preparing food orders, assembling orders and delivering orders.
- Prepare drinks and desserts
- Quickly bagging and delivering food with order accuracy
- Executing and/or overseeing the loading, unloading, set up and tear down of catering events
- Delivering catering orders using Chick-fil-A catering car while ensuring the order is delivered on time
- Create a place of restoration for guests and team members
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy environment by receiving guests, order taking and meal assembly
- Following procedures to ensure Operation Excellence
- Must be 18+ years old
- Personalities and attributes that are oriented towards maintaining our culture of being team players, competitive, serving others, owners of our areas and actions, enthusiastic, and optimistic!
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Ability to potentially lift heavy objects when necessary
- Prior experience catering is not required but preferred.
- Reliable transportation, with the ability to work at either the Memorial or Old Fort Location as needed
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike! We'll provide the training you need to feel confident and efficient! We take enormous pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers and fellow Team Members expect and enjoy. So, no matter your experience, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team!
Monday - Saturday 06:00AM - 10:00PM
Sunday - Closed
Opening hours (4am-6am) and closing hours (10pm - 11:30pm) are also available to Team Members.
2116 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Chick-fil-A Towne Centre
2005 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS CAREFULLY I understand that I am applying for employment at this particular Chick-fil-A Restaurant location only and this location is operated by an independent franchisee (the “Franchisee”). I further understand that completion of this application does not indicate that there are any positions currently open and does not obligate the Franchisee to hire me. I certify that all of the answers given in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I have personally completed this application. I understand that providing false or misleading information or omitting pertinent information in my application or a job interview shall be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed. I understand that if I am employed, my employment will be for no definite period of time. I understand that my employment may be terminated at-will with or without cause, and with or without notice, at the option of either the Franchisee or me. I understand that in order to promote the safety of employees and company visitors, as well as the security of its facilities, Chick-fil-A of Murfreesboro may conduct video and audio surveillance of any portion of its premises at any time, the only exception being private areas of restrooms, showers, and dressing rooms, and that video cameras (with audio) will be positioned in appropriate places within and around the restaurant and used in order to help promote the safety and security of people and property. I hereby give my consent to such video and audio surveillance at any time the company may choose. I authorize all persons or businesses contacted by or on behalf of the Franchisee about me or my application to disclose any and all performance reviews, reports, and other documents and information related to my background, work history and qualifications, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I also authorize the persons named herein as references and others of whom the franchisee may inquire about my background to provide the Franchisee with any pertinent information they may have regarding me. By signing below, I fully release the Franchisee, my former employers and all other persons, and businesses from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such references or disclosures. This Chick-fil-A Franchisee is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Franchisee. Team Member Standard #removed# CFA Properties, Inc. Chick-fil-A and Chick-fil-A Stylized are registered trademarks of CFA Properties, Inc. [Rev. 3-15]
Powered by JazzHR