Employee Benefits Account Manager
Leading US insurance brokerage is seeking a highly motivated insurance professional for their San Francisco team. Work directly with large group clients, managing fully and self-insured groups. Opportunity can include client facing or if you prefer supporting the client from the office.
Aggressive compensation, generous benefits, flexibility, and well-respected department leader enables this group to attract and retain the best benefits and insurance professionals.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Work Remote / Work from Home
- Growth and advancement / Paid training and professional development / Community involvement
- Base salary, Benefits, 401k with 6% matching
- Salary Range - $80,000 - $90,000
- Management of large group clients
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with self-insurance is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- 3 years of client management experience is preferred
- Life & Health license required
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and other insurance brokerages opportunities:
McDermottWolfe / Insurance Search Specialists
We are an insurance recruiting firm dedicated to making sure talented insurance professionals find the right jobs with national, regional, and area insurance brokerages.
We help candidates:
• Find exciting insurance brokerage opportunities
• Meet directly with the hiring authority
• Get the highest compensation
• Achieve your career goals
With 20 years of industry experience, our ambition is to connect insurance professionals to the right brokerage. We strive to present smart career opportunities for our candidates and introduce only the best talent to our clients.
Role: Employee Benefits Account Manager
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.