NOW HIRING FOR HAWAIIAN GARDENS CASINO
ACME Player Services, LLC. is currently looking for highly motivated, detail oriented individuals who display leadership qualities, customer services skills, and excellent communication skills. We are recruiting for both experienced and inexperienced Gaming Associates to join our team at Hawaiian Gardens Casino.
Position Available: Casino Banker (Gaming Associate)
Pay Rate: $14/HR
Hours: Graveyard shift (between 6pm -8am)
The Gaming Associate participates and monitors table action on the casino floor to ensure accuracy, as well as protecting the game for all participants by watching for irregularities. The position also administers the handling of casino chips and pay-outs to winning customers, and confirms that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer.
· NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
· Must be at least 21 years of age to apply for this position
· Must be able to secure licensing through state and local agencies. Disqualifiers include: felony convictions (no matter how long ago) or a misdemeanor conviction involving dishonesty or moral turpitude within 10 years of application.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
- Successfully pass a basic mathematic assessment which includes questions involving basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations.
What We Offer:
· Paid Training – Four (4) to seven (7) week part-time training at $11.00/HR
· Potential to earn up to $16/HR within first year of employment
· Paid Sick Leave
· Badge renewal reimbursement
· Complementary Life Insurance
- Because you will be working in a casino, registration and licensing fees are mandated by the Department of Justice for a thorough registration and a background check.
- Fees are administered by the California Gambling Control Commission for issuance of the state badge and the fee for this process is $500 for Registration and $500 for Licensing.
- We offer a defined payment plan to assist with this fee and the licensing process, and offer an incentive reimbursement of $500.
- City badge process fees for Hawaiian Gardens Casino include the cost of a completed Live Scan and a $10 badge processing fee issued by the LA County Sheriff’s Department.
If you are interested in joining our team, please don't hesitate to apply.
You may also apply in person at our corporate office:
ACME PLAYERSERVICES, LLC
10801 Walker St., SUITE 200
Cypress, CA 90630
ACME Player Services, LLC (ACME) provides superior third-party propositional player services to California Card Room Casinos in the state of California. Operating in a niche market that is more popularly known as "third-party banking", ACME is a privately held multi-million dollar corporation. Our dedicated staff provides unparalleled customer care and brings professional experience to the table. Founded in 2010 by some of the gaming industry’s top leaders, ACME works in partnership with the casinos we service to become the best in the industry! ACME prides itself on our ongoing work with various State and local governmental agencies to be the standard in which all companies strive for.
Role: GREAT OPPORTUNITY! CASINO INDUSTRY! APPLY NOW!!!!!
Apply for this job now.