DISYS is currently recruiting for a Sr. Business System Analyst. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Disys consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Disys support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client.
Purpose: The primary focus of this BSA is to be the liaison between the business and offshore team. Will also handle day-to-day BSA tasks.
- Gather business requirements (in person if necessary)
- Working with the Offshore BSA
- Assess if SharePoint is the right solution
- Guide users for the most use of SharePoint Out-of-box features
- Propose and get approval from IT supervisor for SharePoint solution
- Ensure SharePoint Governance is followed
- Respond to application issues 24/7, this rarely happens but need to be prepare in case of an emergency
- Direct development tasks to the Offshore developer
- Develop, document, and execute test plans
- Proficiency in SharePoint 2013 Out-of-box features and Nintex workflow. Advanced Nintex experience is a must. Knowing comparable product such as K2 will help.
- Understanding in .NET development including web services
- Proficiency in source code control system including TFS
- Ability and willing to update knowledge and skills according to business requirements
- Ability to follow processes and instructions thoroughly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- OutSystems experience plus
- IBM BPM experience plus
For this role we are looking for W2 employee, no C2C
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in:
• Staff Augmentation Services
• Application Development Services
• Business Intelligence Services
• Cloud Enablement Services
• Enterprise Resource Planning
• Infrastructure Support Services
• Testing Services
Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide.
Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Role: Sr. Business System Analyst
Apply for this job now.