The Civil Site Design Engineer will plan production, perform design calculations, and assist with a variety of site/civil land development engineering projects. Our Civil Site Design Engineer will create site layout, utility routing, sanitary/storm sewer design, roadways, grading/earthwork, erosion control, stormwater management systems and stormwater pollution prevention plans.
- Design and create site layout plans in alignment with client requirements and GHG standards
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop concept plans, grading plans, and site designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure project objectives (scope, schedule, deliverables) are met in accordance with established metrics
- Provide technical expertise in site/civil design, hydrology/hydraulics, erosion and sedimentation control, and stormwater management
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Coordinate permitting with FEMA, DOT, DNR, County and local municipalities
- Work with project management team to identify impediments and develop / implement solutions to overcome obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree in, civil engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3-10 years Site/Civil Design experience
- Proven experience with codes and regulations, interpreting plans, designing storm water facilities, site grading and permitting for land disturbance
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Autodesk Vehicle Tracking and Storm and Sanitary Analysis software packages, and Microsoft Suite products
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Role: Civil Site Design Engineer
Apply for this job now.