Sales Executive, Stonehouse
Competitive Salary plus performance related bonus
Benefits: Pension scheme & life assurance at x4 your basic salary, lifestyle and high street discounts through our benefits portal, internal training & access to our development platform, plus excellent career progression opportunities
Holidays: 24 days (not including bank holidays) + an additional day leave to celebrate a special occasion!
Datum RPO are experts in managing temporary workers for organisations across the UK, representing and ensuring that candidates receive the very best experience. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their expanding team at Stonehouse.
As a Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for promoting the Datum RPO brand, driving new sales and generating sales meetings for the Directors of Datum to attend. Although the traditional methods of cold calling and emails are part of the role, you'll be engaging in a full sales and marketing approach utilising LinkedIn, inbound, outbound and content based marketing.
The ideal candidate will be used to working under their own direction, and have experience using CRM's to engage prospect clients. For the right candidate this role provides an opportunity to grow and develop into a client facing sales role for Datum.
The Sales Executive Role
- Responsible for lead generation, appointment setting and cold calling
- Ensure greater revenue streams are identified and generated from existing clients and internal leads
- Collecting relevant information, data research, use of professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and identification of new business opportunities/avenues
- Generating relevant content for posting on Linked in and Datum's website
- Sharing and generating interest in relevant content
- Creating email campaigns and follow up strategies
- Ensure the transition of all new business into Sales Director and Directors is seamless, supported with accurate, detailed information and well managed client expectation
- Responsible for ensuring individual annual target is achieved through new business solutions to new clients
- Weekly reporting and pipeline tracking
- Responsible for tracking revenue against budget target
- Updating a CRM system and other sales databases
Who are we looking for?
- RPO / Solutions experience preferred, but any solution sales experience would be beneficial
- Experience of technology, how it operates, the benefits, the functionality and understanding of how it benefits the RPO market.
- Extensive sales ability and confidence to open doors with your proven knowledge
- Ability to nurture and build relationships
- Exceptional hands on business development, customer service and client management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly driven and motivated to succeed and over deliver
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft packages
Datum are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.