Company: STRETCHLAB - BOISE & EAGLE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Does the room light up whenever you enter it? Do you want to work in an energetic and wellness-centered environment where the staff is focused on making a positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people in its community? StretchLab is currently seeking high-energy, passion-filled, and sales-motivated individuals that are fitness-minded and have a love for our community and our brand!
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to 'Live Long' and has gathered a team of experts, including the world's leading authority on stretching and flexibility, to ensure that our clients receive a world-class stretching session.
The StretchLab Wellness Advisor is primarily responsible for building and maintaining the member base of the studio and must have strong sales experience and customer service skills. Ideal candidates will be able to build rapport and lasting relationships with current members as well as prospects. You are the first person our members see when they visit the studio, so your outgoing personality and positive energy is an important part of our success!
- At least one year of proven direct-to-consumer sales experience required.
- At least one year of customer service experience required.
- Fitness/wellness knowledge, experience, or background is required.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships for one-on-one assisted stretching services.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours throughout the workday.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone, and email.
- Must have proficient computer skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have an outgoing personality, and be sales-driven.
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be trustworthy and can maintain confidentiality without question.
- Must work harmoniously with co-workers and the public.
- Must be proactive about completing daily tasks and assisting the team.
- Must have great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Conduct the sales process of lead follow up, first visit booking, initial consultation, and sale of memberships.
- Book and confirm sessions accurately.
- Greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio.
- Conduct tours of the studio while establishing a relationship and targeting an individual's needs and wants.
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal sales production.
- Emphasize and enforce the objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider.
- Present available services to current or prospective members.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients in person, on the phone, and in emails and texts.
- Respond to all emails and phone calls the same day and escalate issues to the managers/owners.
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community events) to promote the studio.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming studio environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience.
- Commission paid on memberships & retail sales.
- Opportunities for growth within the studio, including additional sales and management opportunities.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Stretch Lab Corporate.