We’re seeking candidates to fill several “CNC Machinist/Operator” positions. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; adjusting off-sets ; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, dial indicators, gauges and micrometers, inspect parts for conformance to specifications and record data as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned, based on workload and business need
1 or more years of experience operating CNC machines
Technical degree is a plus but not required
Must possess the ability to read and interpret g code.
Ability to interact with engineering, production personnel, programmers or other personnel to resolve issues as they arise.
Able to pass background and drug screening
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability work well and communicate with others and provide quality customer service
- Ability to work in a varying temperature environment
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
Role: CNC Mill Machinist/Operator -$20/hr.-$28/hr.
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.