Do you want to be happy at work? Do you want to feel appreciated? Do you love working with children?
We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for organized, playful, and positive teachers for our friends!!!
Currently seeking teachers for the 1-year old and 2- year old classrooms!!!
We are a family-oriented, close-knit company!!!
· Highly competitive pay
· Paid training's
· Child care discounts (if applicable)
· Other FUN things!! We take pride in our employee appreciation - we value our staff just as much as we value quality child care!
· WHO WE NEED: Someone positive, smiling, and passionate about the growth and development of every child in our care.
- Maintaining a fun and interactive classroom that is kept clean, safe, and well-organized
- Responding promptly and appropriately to needs of the children, including physical and emotional needs
- Implementing creative and engaging lesson plans on a weekly basis that adhere to the learning theme and promote all areas of child development
- Providing a structured, positive and enriching environment
- CURRENT NC Early Childhood Education Background Letter
- At least 18 years of age
- Compassionate and caring
- Ultra-reliable with dependable transportation
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Friendly and able to develop personal and professional rapport with children, co-workers, and families
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally holds a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- NC Credentials I and II (Edu 119) already completed
- A minimum of 1-year verifiable experience working in a childcare setting
AFLAC Insurance provided after 90 days