Company: REED IN PARTNERSHIP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Lyca Group operates with over 16 companies across 17 European countries as well as Africa, America, Australia, and Asia. Lyca Mobile is a mobile virtual network operator offering mobile data, national calls and texts as well as international calls across multiple continents. Lyca Mobile was built to give everyone the freedom to connect beyond borders with low-cost calls abroad. Now they're the world's largest international mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), offering great value data, calls, and minutes to 23 countries across the globe. With 16 million customers and counting, their mission to provide quality connections enters its new era with our brand-new digital-first suite of products and services.
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for promoting selling and securing orders from existing and prospective retailers through a relationship-based approach. This involves travelling within the territory and opening new business accounts to visit and develop long term and successful relationships whilst upselling and cross selling the products such as SIM cards, accessories and Vape related products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective retailers as well as
- Visiting existing clients regularly and evaluating their needs and desires.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of retailer’s needs and habits within the territory
- Undertaking field visits for sale and, branding opportunities
- Identify market opportunities to differentiate from the competition to secure the growth of retailer’s acquisition
- Demonstrating and explaining products, methods, or services to persuade the retailer to purchase products or use services for their customer.
- Provide product samples, posters, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade retailers to buy products and services. Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Ability to carry out promotions during events & attend events as required
- Excellent written and spoken communication with strong interpersonal skills including active listening. Ability to convey information clearly, accurately, and effectively to both clients and Internal Offices
- PC literate including Windows and MS Office packages (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Good Time Management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise your time
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Retailer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing retailer and personal services. This includes retailer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of retailer satisfaction.
- Attention to Detail
- Active listening skills with the ability to understand the client’s needs.
- Resilience to accept rejection and maintain a positive mindset.
- Reliable and dependable
- Adaptability, flexibility and being open to change
In return for hard work, drive and resilience in building successful accounts, you will receive a salary package of £24,000-£27,000, a Company Van, private health insurance and a healthy commission scheme. When working at the weekends, you are rewarded with an extra 20% on top. There is lots of opportunity to grow within the business, as many of the sales team who started in this role are now on £80k packages.
1st Interview will be via the telephone or Teams with our recruitment team
2nd Interview will be a face-to-face interview in Scotland regional office with your line manager