My client is looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to its team in Romford, replacing a retiring Senior Building Surveyor. The consultancy is well established and have remained as active as any other during the Covid-19 challenge. The company has focused on a variety of projects including - Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Insurance and Public Sector. Clients include Pension Funds, Solicitors, Property Investment Companies and Developers. This is a great chance to work closely on some of the leading projects around London and the South East.
- MRICS Qualified with 3 years experience.
- Experience working in Employers Agent, Contract Administration, Dilapidations, Defect Diagnosis and all aspects of General Building Surveying.
- Experience in a Consultancy Environment is desirable but not essential.
- Project Coordination would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Negotiable salary dependant on experience, up to £65k.
- Variety of projects to work on, mainly Residential, Commercial and Public Sector projects.
- Career progression is very achievable, should that be a path that interests you.
- Professional fees paid
- Business expenses paid
- 34 days holiday per year
To apply click, apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for a confidential informal chat.
We always have a range of new Building Surveyor roles in London and the South East, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the Edgar Cowen website.