Reports to Senior Development Officer. Monday to Friday, 20-22 hours a week, $25 to $30/hour.
Support Development objectives, administer CRM and website updates, conduct other development activities as needed, including donor solicitation calls.
• Maintain Health of Raiser’s Edge Database
• Provide Annual Campaign support: Mass mailings, emails, and internet correspondence
• Maintain Hosted WordPress Website: Updale plugins, minor copy and design changes, update blogs and events
• Conduct Social Media Campaigns and Update Social Accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn,
• Conduct Donor Follow-Up: Mass communications, phone calls, mailings
• Work Collaboratively with Development Team: Coordinate CRM activity with the Foundation Secretary
• BA degree, Communications, Business, Marketing, or nonprofit management preferred
• Renent Raised's Edge experience, in.c1udir.g •as• of:
o Address Accelerator and Creating PostalSaver/CASS addressees
o Batching and Mapping date between RE to Quick Books
o Exporting/importing CVS and XL files and Conducting Queries
o Configuring Business Rules and Maintaining good CRM health
• Solid WordPress Skills — Updating and creating new pages, including using: o Custom CSS & JS, HTML
o Woo Commerce
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to prepare financial reports
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (PPT) and Outlook 360
• RE NXT web view experience
• YOAST SEO Plug-in and Google Analytics
• Use of DropBox and Google Cloud
• Solid WordPress Skills — Updating and creating new pages, including using: o Beaver Builder, Caldera Forms, JetPack, Participants Database
o Sm8ft Slider Pro and Slide Anything
JobSource has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise - we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around Southern California to individuals, non-profit organizations and corporations in the Northern American Continent in a growing number of specialized fields. We continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs.
Role: Development Associate (part-time)
Apply for this job now.