Full Time Contract Manager required in Solihull for a leading manufacturer of quality and innovative blinds, curtain tracks and security systems, paying a Competitive Salary DOE whilst also offering fantastic progression opportunities.
Contract Manager - Benefits:
- Salary Negotiable
- Monday - Friday (7am - 4pm)
- Up to 23 days Holiday Plus Public Holidays per year
- Roadside parking readily available
- Genuine Career Progression
- No initial sales - there is a sales team
- You have an estimator in the team
Leading manufacturers, customer-focused, servicing exclusively to commercial market with extensive experience in specifying, supplying, installing bespoke shading solutions to projects of all sizes, working closely with construction companies & direct to public sector.
You have a great opportunity in Solihull as a hands-on Contract Manager to grow your team, oversee projects from start through to completion & ensure work gets completed on time & within its budget.
Contract Manager: Experience/ Skills
- Good Track Record in Contract Management is essential
- Methodical Worker with excellent attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
- Great communication skills - written & verbal
- Flexibility, Initiative, Adaptable
- Able to multitask & prioritize workload
- Willingness to learn, problem solving ability
Contract Manager: Role
- Survey for new enquiries, send client requirements to Estimating Department for quoting
- Liaise with Estimating Manager about locations for surveying/anticipated installation dates
- Survey for secured projects, document all locations, highlight, number all required blinds & tracks, compare surveyed sizes against calculation sheets
- Liaise with installers, plan, schedule upcoming installations
- Obtain relevant information, document dates, quantities, fitting difficulties, site restrictions, wiring diagrams, schematics etc.
- Manage Clients expectations, on-site installation - achieve deadlines
- Ensure usage of properly maintained inspected & tested equipment
- Ensure effective consultation with installers in relation to H&S
If you have strong communication skills, collaborate with stakeholders & develop lasting relationships, then apply directly to Contract Manager role in Solihull by clicking below!