Company: ORBIT ENERGY & POWER
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Orbit Energy & Power is looking for a Site Surveyor who will be responsible for providing accurate measurements inside and outside of clients' property. You would be responsible for measuring roof dimensions and taking pictures of electrical panels, meters, obstructions, and general property. Installations will be designed based on those measurements.
- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools
- Prepare sketches/notes and perform electronic data collection
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey site.
- Measure/plot roof dimensions, roof obstructions
- Assess roof conditions
- Adhere to all safety requirements and regulations
- Take photos of roof, electrical panels
- 1-2 Years' of experience in site surveying
- Background knowledge of solar systems and electrical components preferred
- General Construction knowledge preferred
- Basic computer skills, smart phone camera skills for uploading files
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Company Vehicle/Mileage Reimbursement, E-Z Pass
- Company tablet for field home use
- Company Uniform
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
"Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable energy project that we deploy." Our core values of Honesty and Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our communities, and our world.
Our Team has been involved in the commercial general and electrical construction industry throughout the US for more than 30+ years with more than 19+ years being directly involved in the Solar & Renewable Energy fields helping to both structure deals as well as Design/ Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the States i.e. the first ever worldwide installs for such companies as DuPont Nemours, Johnson & Johnson and MERCK Pharmaceutical. We were involved in the original contract negotiations and build-out of such projects as The Eagles Stadium (Lincoln Financial Field), The Atlantic City Convention Center, The Liberty Science Center, GOYA Foods, Fed-Ex facilities located on the Newark-Liberty International Airport property, The Liberty Science Center Museum, DelDot, Baltimore-Washington International Airport, CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia), The New Barnes Foundation Museum in Philadelphia, Urban Outfitters in Gap, PA just to name a few.
Orbit Energy and Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR