An established, growing health care administration company has an open position for Credentialing Specialist on our team.
As part of our team, a successful candidate will be responsible for processing health care provider enrollments and maintenance with health insurance carriers. Specifically, this position involves:
- Evaluating the credentialing status of a provider with insurance companies.
- Preparing and submitting credentialing applications on behalf of providers.
- Monitoring insurance companies’ status and trouble-shooting credentialing issues.
This position, under supervision of our Credentialing Account Manager, is fast-paced and demanding, requiring the following skills:
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Demonstrated ability to attend to details effectively
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently under deadline pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable and confident in working with online systems and office software.
- Two-year degree in relevant area in Health Care Administration or other related field; and/or
- Two or more years in health provider insurance credentialing administration or related health insurance capacity.
We seek a person who likes to learn, be part of a team, demonstrates ethical and professional conduct at all times and strives for excellence.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. We have a team-oriented, positive work environment and flexible schedules. If you want to be part of a great team and contribute to it, please provide a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Role: Credentialing Specialist
Apply for this job now.