ABC Teachers are currently recruiting experienced SEN Teaching Assistants on behalf of an excellent school for pupils with a range of special educational needs in Loughborough.
We are looking for a passionate Teaching Assistant who is dedicated to supporting pupils and holds strong behavioural management skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build a rapport with students and staff and be able to understand students individual needs.
About the school:
- This school supports pupils between the ages of 4 and 19 who have a variety of needs.
- Primarily ASD, physical difficulties, developmental delay and mental health needs.
- You will be working with pupils on a 1:1 basis and in small groups, the role can be on a flexible basis, depending if you are looking for full or part time work.
- The school is supported by a range of services within the Children and Young Peoples Services Dept.
- Training and support will be provided by the school, with a teamwork ethos and friendly staff.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES.
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker.
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the SEND team on 01543 228 029.
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.