Heritage House of New Castle is looking for caring, compassionate, dependable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for all shifts to join our nursing family!
Are you a CNA who loves to work with the elderly? Join our team today!
Not certified? No problem! We also are hiring for our CNA Class if you don't yet have your certification.
You must pass a criminal background check and drug test to work for Heritage House.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields a plus
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Since 1966, Heritage House promotes a family atmosphere and non-corporate environment. We provide medical, dental and vision insurance and competitive salary. Our goal is to enhance our residents’ lives, through resident directed care and culture change. Our residents’ dignity and ability to choose is most important to us and we want them to feel they are in a homelike atmosphere. If you can contribute to a positive work environment, team-building atmosphere and have ideas to promote a resident directed home for our residents, we would love for you to join our team.
Role: CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Apply for this job now.