Company: UNION RESTORATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About Union Restoration:
Union Restoration is a 24/7 emergency disaster remediation and restoration service company dedicated to being their for our community at times of emergency and disaster related to mold, fire, water, or storm related. We are a locally own company with locations spread across Florida allowing us to respond to emergency at a moments notice. With over 11 years of combined experience, our company knows what it takes to help you return to normal life in tragic times.
What we are looking for
Union Restoration North Florida is looking for a Field Service Restoration Technician to join our team. The Field Service Restoration Technician will be based out of our Tampa office and is responsible for responding to emergency situations at clients homes and businesses that were caused by water, fire, flood, storm, and mold.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior support skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
- Proactively communicates issues and problems that may or are affecting completion of the job to the responsible Operation Manager.
- Will attend periodic training and education development programs whenever available to improve skills, safety and overall value to Union Restoration.
- Provide after-hours emergency support as part of an on-call emergency service.
- Clean and maintain Union Restoration tools, equipment and facilities including trash disposal, vacuuming and dusting work spaces, painting, set up tables and chairs as needed for meetings; dismantling, cleaning and reassembling field equipment and other similar tasks.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are strictly followed, including but not limited to, safe lifting, personal protective equipment, and chemical labeling.
- May interact with homeowners, property managers or other individuals while carrying out job responsibilities. Interactions should be conducted in a courteous and professional manner that reflects the customer service philosophy of Union Restoration.
- Perform field restoration activities including demolition, cleaning, emergency flood service, restorative drying, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, content cleaning, pack out and storage and other specialized cleaning.
- Ensures proper set-up and monitoring of equipment used to address the client's restoration needs. Upon completion of jobs, picks up, cleans and returns equipment to the shop in a timely fashion.
- Takes appropriate steps to protect the customer's property from further damage including, but not limited to, use of protective shoe covers and floor mats, sealing off areas to prevent the spread of dust and other materials, safe removal of furnishings, flooring, walls, etc.
- On a daily basis, ensures job tools and materials to be left onsite overnight are organized and placed in a secure location, that trash is removed and the client's property is left as clean as possible.
- Maintain a clean vehicles and equipment all time, ensuring that all vehicle is up to date on maintenance and fluid.
- Troubleshoot each problem and guide customers on how to properly use equipment. Create reports of customer service calls. Make suggestions for equipment upgrades while maintaining the current inventory, including vans and trucks
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree or certification preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with the customer and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your workflow in a timely and consistent manager
- Ability to lift to 55 pounds
- Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Prior mold and water remediation and restoration experience is a plus but not require
- Knowledgeable about all safety requirements
- Good understanding of the use of computer, and be able to work with CRM. (training will be provided)
Union Restoration benefits includes:
- Cell phone for work relate purposes
- Vehicle for work purposes
- Great training
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Gas expenses paid
Powered by JazzHR