Hamilton Cardiology Associates is a busy Cardiology practice looking to fill a full time position for an Ekg technician / Receptionist. See position details below:
- Monday - Friday 8+ hours a day, must be flexible with hours and assignments
- Start time will vary 7:30am- 9am
- finish time will vary 4:30pm-6pm ( average finish time- 5:30PM)
- Benefits: medical, uniform allowance, vacation time, ½hr paid lunch break, 401K plan
- Position: Performing ekgs, taking vital signs, covering receptionist check in check out , scheduling , phones**must be flexible to cross train in other departments when needed, similar duties
- Must have experience or have completed a Medical Assistant program.
Hamilton Cardiology Associates is a full service cardiology practice comprised of Board Certified Cardiologists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as well as Registered Nurses, Certified Technologists and critical personnel who function as a team to meet the needs of our patients. Our mission is to provide the highest level of quality, accessible medical care to our patients. Our comprehensive approach expands our treatment to include preventative and educational services. In partnership with our patient and referring physician, we strive for excellence in our efforts to improve the quality of our patients' lives. To learn more, visit #removed#
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.