Education & Corresponding Experience (required on matrix)
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a directly related field is preferred.
With an applicable Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (or closely related field), 5 yrs of experience is required.
Without an applicable degree, 8 years of experience is required.
Experience should include demonstrated software programming work experience in Computer Science/Information Technology and transforming data for automation efforts.
Required Technical Skills & Experience (required on matrix)
- 5+ years of the following experience:
- Developing with .NET framework and C#
- .NET programming within an experienced development team
- Object Oriented design principles
- Database Access (i.e. Entity Framework, NHibernate, ADO.NET)
- .NET Remoting, COM, and DCOM
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Experience with T-SQL development to write complex queries involving multiple tables. Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, flat files, BCP utility, DTS, SSIS, and SSRS services
- Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically PowerPoint, Access, and Project
- provided by Dice